Hotel accommodations have been reserved at Trump International Hotel & Tower. in Chicago, IL at a discounted rate of $255 per night. Attendees are responsible for booking their own travel and hotel accommodations. Make your reservations early as space is limited. This special rate is only available until Tuesday, August 31, 2010 or until Hanley Wood's block is sold out - whichever occurs first. After that time, hotel availability and rates are at the hotel's discretion. To make reservations, please call the hotel directly at 877.458.7867. Attendees should identify themselves with R+D Symposium to receive the discounted conference room rate.
Details on the Hotel
An impressive addition to the Chicago skyline, the Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago is located in the heart of downtown, just steps from the city’s most famed dining, shopping and cultural attractions.
Guests will enjoy our prime location, with the Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park, Orchestra Hall and Art Institute all a mere stroll away. Even major transportation stations and highways fall easily within reach. The hotel is simply at the center of it all.
401 N. Wabash Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Directions from Chicago O'Hare International Airport
(27 mins/19.6 miles)
- Head north on Mt. Prospect Road toward West Old Higgins Road
- Take the 1st right onto IL-72 E/E Touhy Avenue
- Slight right at IL-72 E/Lee St
- Turn left onto the I-90 E/N-W Tollway E ramp to Chicago E (partial toll road)
- Merge onto 1-90E/NW Tollway, continue to follow I-90 E (partial toll road)
- Take exit 50B toward Ohio St E
- Merge onto Kennedy Expressway
- Continue onto W Ohio Street
- Turn right at North State Street